GK & PK Series
GK12 & PK6 Filter Housings
Made in two sizes and 4 pressure ratings, the GK12/PK6 series are designed for use without special tools and for easy cleaning/replacement of baskets. These are permanently piped housings that can sometimes be installed inline without legs or a mounting bracket. Easy to Clean, and available in Sanitary Construction. Either unit can be used with a bag or as a strainer.
Inlet and outlet size vary from .75” to 2”. Both NPT and Flanged are available with side, bottom, and bottom elbow available. Gaskets are standard as Buna but other, higher temperature/resistance is available.
- Small units for low flow applications
- Clamp top for easy access
- Buna, Viton, and Teflon Encapsulated Viton available
- Inlet/outlet sizes from .75’ to 2” in both NPT and Flange
- Carbon and Stainless Steel (304SS and 316SS)
- Bag Hold Down
- Sanitary Construction
- Tri-clover fittings
- Higher pressure ratings (200Psi Standard)
- Heat Jacketed
- Epoxy Coated